Tuesday, April 26, 2016

My Stitch Fix Review - Fix #14

My Stitch Fix Review - Fix #14
Tuesday, April 26, 2016


So, here it is time for another fix. I am flexible in most fixes, so I usually ask for a variety of things. My Pinterest Board is all over the place. The things I pin are more to give my stylist an idea of what I like. If I don't hope for specific items that I have seen online then I will never be disappointed. In general I am pretty easy to please and have no true sense of style of my own.

In my note this time I asked for spring and summer clothing. I asked for "colorful maxi skirts or maxi dresses" and I mentioned that the Loveappella Carlita from my last fix and the Papermoon Waters Maxi I got last spring were my favorites. I also mentioned that a cardigan or sandals to go with multiple maxis would be welcome and that I am still hoping for some yellow in my life. The end of my note mentioned that I have applied for a couple of jobs and might have a job interview soon, so something for that would also be great.

Overall, my stylist delivered everything I asked for. I kept everything, but only because s
ending any one item back would make the rest of the fix cost more than all five items with the discount. So, it made more sense to keep everything and get the discount.

So, on with the show....





DANIEL RAINN
Sicily Pintuck Detail Silk Blouse
$78.00 / $58.50

After three months of asking for something yellow my stylist finally found this. It is a beautiful color. It is a soft silk and fits perfectly.


KEEP IT! 

GILLI
Kamile Knit Dress
$54.00 / $40.50 

This is soft and comfortable. It can be dressed up or down depending on accessories.


KEEP IT!

GILLI

Tom Maxi Dress
$78.00 / $58.50

It is soft and oh-so-comfortable. I wore it the day after I got it with a denim jacket that had just come in my first trunk from Trunk Club

     
KEEP IT! 


DIBA

Alita Embellished Thong Sandal
$60.00 / $45.00

This was the first pair of SF shoes that I pinned and I love them! The beading is colored wood, but the strap on my usual 8.5 is very short and didn't reach around my "cankle." On a hunch I asked for a 9.5 in exchange and it is a perfect fit. :-)


KEEP IT! 

COLLECTIVE CONCEPTS

Hajar Off The Shoulder Top
$54.00 / $40.50 

This is a beautiful top and looks great .... on the hanger. I am 40 C/D with broad shoulders. I am so disappointed to report that it is a very weird fit on my shoulders and chest.


KEEP IT for the discount


So, overall this fix was really a 4/5 because of a fit issue, but the discount made it 5/5.

No comments:

Post a Comment